250 Kawi model

6515B7F5-4E05-42ED-85FF-49C6AD77409E.jpeg

Hey Kawasaki nation, I’m hoping someone out there can help me out. I’m a Honda guy so I’m not up on my vintage Kawi models. When I was a kid my Dad had an older Kawasaki 250, I don’t remember what model it was and try as I may I can’t find anything online. It had a black tank with a white pinstripe around the perimeter and this reflective decal. The front fender was white and had the rubber flap up front. I was pretty little, as a kid the tank made my legs itch when Dad would give me a ride, but it may have been the bike that started a life long love affair with 2 wheelers.
Any idea what model it might have been?
Thanks so much!

I’m 43. The bike would have been 70s, if I’m guessing. I would have been 6 in 81, which is about when I remember it, through to maybe 86. It was a 2 stroke 250, air cooled. I actually still have most of it here (I’ve bought the farm) but I do not have the tank.

View attachment 32836

Hey Kawasaki nation, I’m hoping someone out there can help me out. I’m a Honda guy so I’m not up on my vintage Kawi models. When I was a kid my Dad had an older Kawasaki 250, I don’t remember what model it was and try as I may I can’t find anything online. It had a black tank with a white pinstripe around the perimeter and this reflective decal. The front fender was white and had the rubber flap up front. I was pretty little, as a kid the tank made my legs itch when Dad would give me a ride, but it may have been the bike that started a life long love affair with 2 wheelers.
Any idea what model it might have been?
Thanks so much!
Can you check the ser. Num. On the neck , behind the front forks ?
KT250?
It's possible it could have been a G4 or TR 250

So???..... @JET3 OP??