KALGARD OIL

Some buddies of mine are the new KALGARD distributor in Las Vegas and they are using my shop to store their product.

I am going to be able to offer KALGARD at the best prices you can find any where. NOW I know some of you are like whatever KALGARD is just some off brand oil. Well I am just letting you know I use all their products and I think it is some of the best stuff I have used.

We ran it in the race bike for the SS300 and after the race we drained the oil and it looked brand new. It wasn't even discolored or anything. I can tell you we sell the 10-40 full synthetic and the 20-50 full synthetic like it is going out of style.

Also their prep and shine product is super popular we probably go through a case a week of that stuff. It makes your bike or anything look brand new.

Anyways, enough of that if you guys want to give it a shot hit me up and I will give you some good pricing. I suggest since it is an oil product and shipping is a pain you order 3-4 items at once so you can save on the shipping.

I have been using Kal Gard for 2 years as a support rider now, its good stuff :thumb:
the real gems are the air filter oil and chain lube

SRAD97750

Staff member
Do you carry their 2T oil? Interested in switching over to a "motorcycle specific" two stroke oil.
Anyone familiar with the Kalgard 2T oil's smell? Looking for a good smelling oil as well.