Just thought I'd share.

Bt209 alot of us are just dads that are looking out for your best interest. When we see you post some of the stuff you did today we show concern that's all. I could post more but will leave it at this for now.

ohh ok so you mean trendy fags... thats what i have called them...

funny stuff tho just the other day in las vegas PBK and i walked into a mexican food place for some breakfast burritos and there was a guy in there that fit all those discriptions to a tee. black socks... rockstar hat... some other trendy shirt i cant remember and he would not take off his sunglasses while he was inside.. he thought he was the coolest thing ever but PBk and I were sitting there laughing at him.

ohh ok so you mean trendy fags... thats what i have called them...

funny stuff tho just the other day in las vegas PBK and i walked into a mexican food place for some breakfast burritos and there was a guy in there that fit all those discriptions to a tee. black socks... rockstar hat... some other trendy shirt i cant remember and he would not take off his sunglasses while he was inside.. he thought he was the coolest thing ever but PBk and I were sitting there laughing at him.
Yeahh that sounds like a total bro haha.
I love driving around with friends counting how many bro trucks we see:lol:

:lol: That's funny BT

:noidea: :devil:

Go back and view the chat box archives. The history should explain itself.
:prof:

Wow did you guys seriously?
:devil:

Bt209 alot of us are just dads that are looking out for your best interest. When we see you post some of the stuff you did today we show concern that's all. I could post more but will leave it at this for now.
:smirk:

But did you seriously do that, because if you did your gonna get my ass kicked out, no lie.
:thinking:

No I did not.
:devil:

Ohhh haha okay, well thanks seriously appreciate it.

:lol: Looks like they had you sweating bullets.
:smirk:

Thread is confusing.

That bro song is about the funniest thing I have seen on youtube in years. I saw a few while I was in SD over the weekend. Would have been a good Halloween costume if I had dressed up. :thinking:

:focus:
Haha ignore the irrelevant comments there about something different..
But yeah we have so many of them out here its CRAZY! I think they breed here or something, its like Jersey with there Guidos.
My friends got all scared thinkin I really shaved my head haha.