Just stopping through

I was having chat withdrawal, so thought I'd say HI.

Wow, Drangoman has his bounce back.

Don't know how much I'll be on, but at least I now where I can say 'hi' real-time to folks I know.

James

Staff member

Don't know how much I'll be on, but at least I now where I can say 'hi' real-time to folks I know.
:wave: Hey Anna, drop in whenever you can.

And yes Dman's avatar bounce was the first thing on the list. :smirk:

Welcome! :cheers: Come over and hang out when you can! How about being the first lady to post a ride report? Post some pics of your last adventure! :thumb:

Doesn't look like there is a quorum of ladies over here yet. So, any greeting is welcome, thanks.

Now that you don't have Team Chat to moderate over THERE, you can come over here and hang out in your extra time!!

Nice to see you, and thanks for swinging by (not like RR swings bi)......:busted:

Well, you'll hate this. My last two times riding were actually on an ATV and a snowmobile.... I know, not worthy :lame: This weekend I'm riding horses :)

I'll have to work on a trip report that is worthy.... hanging my head in shame.

there is no shame in either of those! post up a ride report!!! :prof:
Well, you'll hate this. My last two times riding were actually on an ATV and a snowmobile.... I know, not worthy :lame: This weekend I'm riding horses :)

I'll have to work on a trip report that is worthy.... hanging my head in shame.