Pro Just how many 2's can you fit on one team?

James

Staff member
thats all you track riders do, is go around in circles!:lol: thats why you need to come out to cali more often to get some adventure under your belt! :smirk:
I would but then your pops would get all pissed off again when I don't ride with him. :pout:

I would but then your pops would get all pissed off again when I don't ride with him. :pout:
:naughty: Nah, I gave up on you riding with me Shorty. All I can say is you are missing out on one great adventure by sitting in the lawn chair at camp eating your ice cream instead of letting me be your tour guide...:prof:

James

Staff member
:naughty: Nah, I gave up on you riding with me Shorty. All I can say is you are missing out on one great adventure by sitting in the lawn chair at camp eating your ice cream instead of letting me be your tour guide...:prof:
I know what your "rides" consist of and I'd prefer not to die. :lol:

In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind coming out for a run in the trees (next summer). :ride: Granted I'll get my arse handed to me but oh well what else is new.

I know what your "rides" consist of and I'd prefer not to die. :lol:
I would take you on a nice stroll through the desert, nothing too crazy..:devil:

In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind coming out for a run in the trees (next summer). :ride: Granted I'll get my arse handed to me but oh well what else is new.
:thumb: Put it in motion. A run to Rack's place for some Slowthanu tour, burgers at bass lake, then a run to the LPNF with geekster and grub at his joint...:drool:

I would take you on a nice stroll through the desert, nothing too crazy..:devil:

:thumb: Put it in motion. A run to Rack's place for some Slowthanu tour, burgers at bass lake, then a run to the LPNF with geekster and grub at his joint...:drool:

Damn that sounds like the beesKnees!! set it up James and send me a ticket too :smirk:

James

Staff member
:thumb: Just something to keep in mind.

FYI as it stands TDay this year will be a no-go for me. :(