Pro Just how many 2's can you fit on one team?

I've been a bit preoccupied the last 2 weeks, still not out of the woods.
:thumb: I hear ya..

:focus:

Give me the chances that you stay at Kawasaki?
Oooooooooo, the chances? I don’t know, pretty high I guess.
Well Chad Reed got everyone all excited by saying he’d like to sign you to his team.
Yeah, I saw that. I don’t know why everyone got all excited over that. All he said was that he would like to have me on his team and he’s working on putting something together to get me on his team. I don’t understand all the people after that saying it was a done deal. Chad never said that! I don’t understand that. He never said, “I signed Ryan.” And people turned it into something that it wasn’t.
Trust me, I understand what you’re going through. Sometimes peoples reading comprehension is pretty low.
There’s always a chance I go somewhere else, there are lots of possibilities out there right now. We’ll see soon enough.
And Larry Brooks is also going at you hard. Look at you, everyone wants you to ride for them!
I’m the only major guy left right now. I guess it is nice. It’s good to have options.

James

Staff member
:thumb: I hear ya..

:focus:

Give me the chances that you stay at Kawasaki?
Oooooooooo, the chances? I don’t know, pretty high I guess.
Well Chad Reed got everyone all excited by saying he’d like to sign you to his team.
Yeah, I saw that. I don’t know why everyone got all excited over that. All he said was that he would like to have me on his team and he’s working on putting something together to get me on his team. I don’t understand all the people after that saying it was a done deal. Chad never said that! I don’t understand that. He never said, “I signed Ryan.” And people turned it into something that it wasn’t.
Trust me, I understand what you’re going through. Sometimes peoples reading comprehension is pretty low.
There’s always a chance I go somewhere else, there are lots of possibilities out there right now. We’ll see soon enough.
And Larry Brooks is also going at you hard. Look at you, everyone wants you to ride for them!
I’m the only major guy left right now. I guess it is nice. It’s good to have options.
Where was that from?