Just a quick trip.

First pic is of my back yard yesterday at 7:30 a.m.
Apr03002.jpg

It looked like this at 9:00 a.m. this morning. Ah, what the heck. I'll ride to church.
Apr03003.jpg

So I decide to take the scenic rout home. This is about 2 miles from my house.
Apr03004.jpg

Amazing what just a little bit of elevation change can do here in Southwestern Pennsyltucky.:smirk: Had a blast for a couple of hours. If this is spring, I'm ready for summer.

It is in the 60's today & all the snow is gone here at the house. Might be some left under cover of the north side of the mountain & the trees. Where they are more dense than the yard. But, we are under a storm warning & are supposed to have flurries again tomorrow morning. I do 80 miles round trip for work & I'm saying fark it & taking the BGP anyway.

funny how you guys up north are praying for summer and us guys down south wish it wouldnt come. everything down my way is gonna be way to hot to ride in here real soon.

funny how you guys up north are praying for summer and us guys down south wish it wouldnt come. everything down my way is gonna be way to hot to ride in here real soon.

Two words. Night riding. :ride::ride::ride::ride:

That and real early morning riding. I've been known to do summer local solo rides starting at first light and ending a bit after 9.

Two words. Night riding. :ride::ride::ride::ride:

That and real early morning riding. I've been known to do summer local solo rides starting at first light and ending a bit after 9.

yea im pretty sure i will be rocking some night rides this summer now that i got the 530 exc. im gonna have to start looking into the better light mods for that tho.