Just a few shots from our weekend ride.

Hey Palmer :finger:

Not that I care but he"s been in jeans since last year atleast. I would think someone would of atleast of given him a pair for xmas or something. They sure are a lot more comfortable. :rolleyes:

Nice ride pics Bryce! Looks like you had a nice ride with your 4 wheelin mom!

PS...Nothing wrong with riding in jeans. I have several pair of riding pants, but sometimes during the day at camp, I just want to go for a quick rip or a touring type ride. Boots, helmet, gloves, eye protection, jacket...bases covered for this type of ride! :ride: Riding pants keep me dry and let me peel them off when muddy, but beyond that, they won't protect you from serious injury any better than Levis. But they provide no protection against the fashion police! :busted:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Looks like some sweet terrain. Cool to get out and ride with mom! Yeah, who's taking pictures? It's always good to keep a boot between you and a quad at all times!
I ride in jeans constantly. The only downside to them is water retention. They hang on to the water all day causing rashes or uncomfortable whoops!!! RIDE ON!!! -BIG DAN

Nice ride pics Bryce! Looks like you had a nice ride with your 4 wheelin mom!

PS...Nothing wrong with riding in jeans. I have several pair of riding pants, but sometimes during the day at camp, I just want to go for a quick rip or a touring type ride. Boots, helmet, gloves, eye protection, jacket...bases covered for this type of ride! :ride: Riding pants keep me dry and let me peel them off when muddy, but beyond that, they won't protect you from serious injury any better than Levis. But they provide no protection against the fashion police! :busted:

But they will keep you from getting a serious road rash when you lay it down on the dry lake bed doing about 65............:prof:..............:devil:.....Just sayin.....:smirk:

This is "Dirt Bike Addicts" not pageant of the masters, he is on a bike +1, boots +2, helmet +3, riding with someone +4, I think we covered all the most important bases. Some of us have no riding pant and some of us have one pair or many. Do we all have something in common? YES, Riding....It's a RR not a look at my outfit thread, what type of protection do you use. :naughty:
Leave that one alone Geek. :smirk:

:lol:

From nice riding pictures to making your butt look too big and protection concerns. :smirk: As said before, I love the way a thread grows legs and runs. :tumbleweed: