Fallen Josh Lichtle #811

wow thanks alot! that worked well. i think i will do this for all of my songs now haha.
i have somthing else to say,
when Reed crashed at milville, does anyone else think that he shouldnt have goten back on the bike, i mean after josh's death. Reed could have easly been internally bleeding, have a concusion, or somthing like that.

wow thanks alot! that worked well. i think i will do this for all of my songs now haha.
i have somthing else to say,
when Reed crashed at milville, does anyone else think that he shouldnt have goten back on the bike, i mean after josh's death. Reed could have easly been internally bleeding, have a concusion, or somthing like that.
Yeah man no problem :thumb: Regarding that question, he did that out of pure badassary. I don't know if I could have done the same but if he could pick up his bike and go back at it after that I have some serious respect. A rider knows when something is wrong with them, and a competitor does too, but a competitor is willing to lay it out until they fall over dead. Looking back what he did was incredible, and ultimately the right decision seeing as he captured America's fan base but it was flat out crazy :shocked:

im just saying, i haad a crash and i lacerated my spline this past summer (crash wasnt near as bad as chads) i felt horrible and there was no way i was gonna get back on the bike so chad reed is definatly one tuff dude but i just feel that he should of stayed off the bike to avoid a wrose injury that could havve ended his life or his carier. my point is, we should all learn a leson from josh so a tragity doesnt like this does not happen again