All Johnson Valley: Mar 4-6 2011

Johnson Valley is the single largest open riding area in CA... maybe even the whole US. It's located just North of Yucca Valley and east of the San Bernardino Mountains off Highway 247.

Don't miss this one. The Military is taking over a large portion of this area in 2 years. Let's enjoy it while it is still ours to enjoy !

Just Click on the BLUE PILL ! :lol:

In simple terms. What part are we losing ? This is really a shame. I've seen more desert tortoise here then any where else. Being it's only 40 minutes from home I truly dread this decession.

In simple terms. What part are we losing ? This is really a shame. I've seen more desert tortoise here then any where else. Being it's only 40 minutes from home I truly dread this decession.

A LOT... but I don't wanna get into it here. Leave all that land crap for the other less fun forums. Let's go RIDE ! :ride:

Ha Ha... You'll be welcomed either way Travace. But it's nice to know who to expect when setting up camp.

Also, what I have learned the past five years is that people that will take 60 seconds to RSVP tend to show up. People that don't wanna be bothered rarely show. But I never want someone to NOT COME just because they didn't RSVP. All are welcome on these group rides I post for everyone to see. :thumb:

And yes if Yolanda is baking you get Banada Nut bread if you RSVP ! LOL :lol:

SRAD97750

Staff member
I want to. Thinking about a friday day ride. As I have a gig on the 5th. Whats the plan for early arrivals? GOT TO RIDE -DAN

Well I may want to come for a ride for the day if that is allowed. :thinking: Where do you guys stage and what exactly is this event consisting of?

Always, you are welcome to come for the day... we don't make big plans in advance... we get there... group up based on skill... I give my BUDDY RIDING SPEECH... guy that knows the area the best typically leads.

Group rides start at 9AM to give Day Riders a chance to get there and unloaded. Earlier rides are typically arranged between individuals in camp the evening before.

RSVP for more details: our coords, photos of my rig, email addys and such !

Why the RSVP you ask ? Cause guys that RSVP are 5-10 times more likely to show than guys that don't.

Sounds good. Let me check with my buddy to see if he can make it out that early as it takes a good 2 hours to get there from our home. I will rsvp if we can do it. Thanks.
Always, you are welcome to come for the day... we don't make big plans in advance... we get there... group up based on skill... I give my BUDDY RIDING SPEECH... guy that knows the area the best typically leads.

Group rides start at 9AM to give Day Riders a chance to get there and unloaded. Earlier rides are typically arranged between individuals in camp the evening before.

RSVP for more details: our coords, photos of my rig, email addys and such !

Why the RSVP you ask ? Cause guys that RSVP are 5-10 times more likely to show than guys that don't.

030411_jv_tease_800.gif