Pro January 19 Supercross Moving from Dodger Stadium to Anaheim

:prof: Don't sit to low if you want to see the whole track. In a football stadium 15-20 rows from the bottom is pretty good.
yep don't always think the closer the better, like James said get about mid stadium to get the best seats.
I agree. I stopped off at Bert's Motorcycle as they have seating maps and tickets. I like the area between first base and home plate about half way up. I am going to get some tickets for the 19th of January. I have not been to one of these in years.

I agree. I stopped off at Bert's Motorcycle as they have seating maps and tickets. I like the area between first base and home plate about half way up. I am going to get some tickets for the 19th of January. I have not been to one of these in years.
You also want to make sure your not on the ends as all you will see is the front and back of the bikes and it will be hard to tell who is who. Get on the side of the track as best you can.:thumb:

Received my e-mail from Ticketmaster about refunding my money.:thumb:

I wonder how many people will never know and show up to Dodger Stadium to go to the races...:picard: