James is moving to the Garden state!!!!!!

How much you get your house for?

Who needs a doublewide when you can pick up a foreclosed house for pennies on the dollar, thank you Mr. Obama. :hail: :lol: :facepalm:
I bought mine used, It was 3 years old. Only lived in for a few months. And the property was attached to my parents property. I give 45g's for home and land. Which is a little high i think. My parents had been trying to by the land forever. Another family owned it and there daughter had a few different trailers on it, And then she got into a bad car wreck and is now paralyzed, They were needing money, And the home was only lived in for 6 months.

3bedroom 2 bath, Walk in closets...And its built with some kind of different wood! lol Supposed to be stronger than most.And it was already set up.

I bought mine used, It was 3 years old. Only lived in for a few months. And the property was attached to my parents property. I give 45g's for home and land. Which is a little high i think. My parents had been trying to by the land forever. Another family owned it and there daughter had a few different trailers on it, And then she got into a bad car wreck and is now paralyzed, They were needing money, And the home was only lived in for 6 months.

3bedroom 2 bath, Walk in closets...And its built with some kind of different wood! lol Supposed to be stronger than most.And it was already set up.
how much land? It would probably cost well over 100k here.