All James - Go West Young Man!!!! :prof:

What is the best long weekend for James to come out West and ride the Dez!!!

• Labor Day Weekend - Too hot! :naughty:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halloween weekend in late October?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Thanksgiving Weekend?

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • New Years?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other - post your suggested date in the thread.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This fall James needs to head out West and ride the desert with us DBA's :thumb:

So what weekend should he head out here?

maybe he can do a "report to the ride report" for us :P

Thankgiving week. come out to Ocotillo Wells. I know someone else mentioned it to me ... im gonna be riding there but maybe during the week not weekend.

Thanks giving is a good time of the year to ride.:thumb:

2ppc213.jpg

James (TWS) not the admin. and I have arranged and done a TT (blasphemy) trip the last 2 years at Spangler. Sounds like it is time for a change to a DBA trip.:prof::thumb: It is a good week because it is a short week (almost everybody has Thurs and Friday off) not too cold yet, and just a great place to ride and camp for a decent size group.:banana::ride:

James (TWS) not the admin. and I have arranged and done a TT (blasphemy) trip the last 2 years at Spangler. Sounds like it is time for a change to a DBA trip.:prof::thumb: It is a good week because it is a short week (almost everybody has Thurs and Friday off) not too cold yet, and just a great place to ride and camp for a decent size group.:banana::ride:

+ 1 ...:thumb:

Dont' go starting this crap. You need to drive a little farther, and come down to Ocotillo Wells for TG. It will be shorts weather, and we won't have to worry about Painted Gorge closing. I know it's a little far, but I think you'd have a great time.:prof:

This fall James needs to head out West and ride the desert with us DBA's :thumb:

So what weekend should he head out here?

maybe he can do a "report to the ride report" for us :P

+2 or 3 for Turkey Day. I like Spangler too :P. OW would be one long ass haul for me.:prof:

James

Staff member
OW would be one long ass haul for me.:prof:
:prof: Due tell, try 2,000 miles :bonk:

Looking at my schedule, Thanksgiving week might work the best for me. Fly out Wed. Nov. 24 that way I'd be there for the 25th. What would be the best airport to fly in?

This is all providing Rack still has a bike for me. :hail:

:prof: Due tell, try 2,000 miles :bonk:

Looking at my schedule, Thanksgiving week might work the best for me. Fly out Wed. Nov. 24 that way I'd be there for the 25th. What would be the best airport to fly in?

This is all providing Rack still has a bike for me. :hail:

Probably Ontario airport.:thumb: Other choices would be Bakersfield, LAX or even Las Vegas.

Dont' go starting this crap. You need to drive a little farther, and come down to Ocotillo Wells for TG. It will be shorts weather, and we won't have to worry about Painted Gorge closing. I know it's a little far, but I think you'd have a great time.:prof:

This year I PROMISE i will get down to Ocotillo. How bout New Years for this?

This year I PROMISE i will get down to Ocotillo. How bout New Years for this?

Painted Gorge is on the top of my list for next season. The problem is it's closed as of January 1st, every year. It would be nice to do it on a Tuesday of TG week, since my New Year trips are shorter, and lately, more eventful.:busted: