because it does not want you to down load any Buckcherry albums...I keep getting an error that says iTunes has stopped working. A problem caused the progran to stop working correcty. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. Then nothing happens and the itunes window just closes. I have tried to reload itunes already.
Ten Steps For the New Gadgets:and by this he means, screw technology i want nothing to do with it!
Who knows The Shadow know!!!!!!!!Ten Steps For the New Gadgets:
1. Open Package
2. Look at stuff inside of package
3. try to rip open cellophane wrapper
4. chip tooth trying to open wrapper
6. Scratch arse
6. Scratch head
7. Curse profusely
8. Throw the whole frick'n shoot'n match in the garbage
9. Grab and Turn on the old transistor radio that Grampa gave you when you were 7 years old
10. Relax listening to "Only the Shadow Knows"