It's A "whine"report.........

Geek did great. He was not afraid try anything. He launched off a few things here and there. He bounced off a few things here and there. He wedged himself between things here and there. He watched me dump my bike on the granite slab too.

Piece of cake. Looking forward to CDA's visit.
:hug:

Geek did great. He was not afraid try anything. He launched off a few things here and there. He bounced off a few things here and there. He wedged himself between things here and there. He watched me dump my bike on the granite slab too.

Piece of cake. Looking forward to CDA's visit.
:thinking:
they are calling for rain so conditions should be ideal! should i add midol to my first aid kit?
If you are bringing the midol, I'm wearing my skirt...:smirk:

I would have done whatever is necessary to stop all the cramping including Midol, believe me.:prof:
Old CDA secret........Tums:prof: Carry some tums on you and when you feel a cramp in the muscles pop a couple or since you have not been on the bike for awhile, you could have chewed a couple right before the ride. I do that when out MTB riding.

Old CDA secret........Tums:prof: Carry some tums on you and when you feel a cramp in the muscles pop a couple or since you have not been on the bike for awhile, you could have chewed a couple right before the ride. I do that when out MTB riding.
:thumb:

:) I thought no one would bring this up, I have been waiting to start a thread on compression socks for a couple years now.
Why wait for the thread? I have been wearing these things for years and finally realized now why my legs are so thin. :noidea: