It's a Doggy Dog world.

I never have a camera when I need one... I walked into the garage where we have the dog beds...it was Saturday evening, still nice outside where the dogs usually lay on hte patio however when I turned the corner Emmy (our Beagle/Heeler mut) was laying there on her back, twisted like she was biting her tail and when she heard me all she did was tip her head further back so she could see me better. Usually they bounce up like they're embarresed or need to be scratched... I guess she was too comfortable and couldn't be bothered. :smirk:

Screenshot2012-05-14at104838PM-2.jpg

Congrats on being a grandpa! :smirk: Seems like every where I turn people are getting puppies. Makes me want another dog. Playing with my gf's 9 week old golden retreiver makes me have second thoughts though...damn those biting stages :foul:

Congrats on being a grandpa! :smirk: Seems like every where I turn people are getting puppies. Makes me want another dog. Playing with my gf's 9 week old golden retreiver makes me have second thoughts though...damn those biting stages :foul:

Then they grow up to be teenagers.. oh wait, wrong thread. Then they grow up to be "dogs"... :smirk: