It's a Doggy Dog world.

npZ2h.jpg

knock off about 25% of the excitement and that is what this one dog of my in laws does every time i come over. I would see him once a week when he was a puppy and there is just something about that dog it just loves me. even the inlaws say im the only one he freaks out like that for. he whines and does those crys and gets super excited a lot like that marines dog. One of these days im gonna get myself a bike with a sidecar and that dog and I will go for rides :thumb:

knock off about 25% of the excitement and that is what this one dog of my in laws does every time i come over. I would see him once a week when he was a puppy and there is just something about that dog it just loves me. even the inlaws say im the only one he freaks out like that for. he whines and does those crys and gets super excited a lot like that marines dog. One of these days im gonna get myself a bike with a sidecar and that dog and I will go for rides :thumb:

C'mon TraV, just glue some carpet to your oversized tank and take BOTH of them muts for a ride. :smirk: ...