It's a Doggy Dog world.

The Dog's Diary
YAYIk.gif

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary
v9ILS.gif

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...

The Dog's Diary
YAYIk.gif

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary
v9ILS.gif

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...

OK, I have to add this little tid bit on our "newish" cat (kitten, less than a y/o) that we have. His name is TANK, no where near tank size...FLASH would be more appropriate. His (should I say our) morning routine is performed at least twice a day, once with me at 4:30 AM and again with Mrs REZ. When we walk into the bathroom he bee lines it up and into the sink, we turn on the water to a slow stream, he then takes his drinks. Once he's done and we're done with our shower and standing there he MEOWS loudly letting us know he's ready to have his head petted to help remove some of the water that's dripped onto it. Once that's been done I brush my teeth/shave, etc. he then begins to MEOW loudly again and stands up on his hind feet with his front paws on your shoulders so you can pet him some more and then pick him up and cradle him upside down of course (what a freak) so you can scratch his chin.....this can last a while or a very short time since after all he is a cat and has a variable attention span.

This is EVERY morning.......and more often if he had his way. Every time either of us heads towards the bedroom he takes off in hopes of us turning on the water for him...:rolleyes:

nope you got it all wrong rez.... really hes trying to murder you... cats are pure evil

You're probably right, I'm sure he's got a plan ..... he DID take a header the other day when he ran too fast and jusmped onto the couter and slid into the miror....THAT was funny. He immediately turned around shook his head, jumped down and went and sat against the wall looking up at me with a look on his face like "what, that's normal".

Then again, when he gets all pissy (which is once in a while) I'll pick him up and walk to the back door and threaten to toss him out back with his "buddies" Chili, Pepper and Emmy ... he starts the bunny kick wanting down. They've "played" before...he didn't like how they play! :smirk: ...