It's a Doggy Dog world.

EVtOYQF.jpg

:lol:

Time for a new dog.... The ex wife got our Dane in the divorce and she is way up on years. About 12 which is crazy old for a Dane.
So since I'm moving in with nurse Lisa and her 2 shit machines I can get another dog. I really want to get a nice Doberman since I've never had one. Lisa's kids are 8 and 12, Hollywood is 17 so he don't count. :smirk:
Any thoughts?

Time for a new dog.... The ex wife got our Dane in the divorce and she is way up on years. About 12 which is crazy old for a Dane.
So since I'm moving in with nurse Lisa and her 2 shit machines I can get another dog. I really want to get a nice Doberman since I've never had one. Lisa's kids are 8 and 12, Hollywood is 17 so he don't count. :smirk:
Any thoughts?
You need poodle. :smirk:

Any thoughts?
i am and have been a dobie guy for a long time. grew up around em, my first dog as a adult was one and i currently have a mutt dobie that i rescued.

Dobie's were made by a guy who wanted the perfect guard dog for a family. This is so fucking true. All my dobies have been great with the kids. they are very protective. They are also very smart. too smart for their own good most the time. A lot of them that i know think they are human and if you treat them like one and not a dog its even more so.(this can go with lots ofbreeds but i see it a lot in dobermans). They do need a lot of attention tho. they are very hyper so having a nice yard is a plus otherwise you will be doing a lot of activities with the dog. Some of the issues i have had are health realated. it is common in dobermans to have skin issues. i had to find a specific food that have no corn for mine. I also cant use that flea stuff or they break out. The other is that it is common(or so the vet says) for them to get funky things with the neck. i lost my last one due to it but thats the only one i have seen it in personaly.

one more thing is that every doberman i have known has had some kinda odd qurky personality. beiong scared of something silly or thinking its a lap dog type stuff.

i might be a bit bias cause its by far my fav breed of dog but i would so get one especially with the kids around.

i am and have been a dobie guy for a long time. grew up around em, my first dog as a adult was one and i currently have a mutt dobie that i rescued.

Dobie's were made by a guy who wanted the perfect guard dog for a family. This is so fucking true. All my dobies have been great with the kids. they are very protective. They are also very smart. too smart for their own good most the time. A lot of them that i know think they are human and if you treat them like one and not a dog its even more so.(this can go with lots ofbreeds but i see it a lot in dobermans). They do need a lot of attention tho. they are very hyper so having a nice yard is a plus otherwise you will be doing a lot of activities with the dog. Some of the issues i have had are health realated. it is common in dobermans to have skin issues. i had to find a specific food that have no corn for mine. I also cant use that flea stuff or they break out. The other is that it is common(or so the vet says) for them to get funky things with the neck. i lost my last one due to it but thats the only one i have seen it in personaly.

one more thing is that every doberman i have known has had some kinda odd qurky personality. beiong scared of something silly or thinking its a lap dog type stuff.

i might be a bit bias cause its by far my fav breed of dog but i would so get one especially with the kids around.

I'm really into the dobie for that reason. Also I had a childhood friend that had one when we were growing up. she was a great dog.