It works!

Agreed^^^^:thumb: but, only because I had a chemistry set and learned (all too quickly, I might add) how to blow the sunroom off the main house when I was a kid (4 years ago) ......:smirk:

:lol::cry::lol: Hate it when that happens... :P

Shoot, I been making explosives for years now! My favorite is the incendiary bomb. :prof:

When redneck engineering fails, a little CO2 opened to 200psi does the trick :wink:
the other night at cougar buttes.
DSCN2516.jpg

DSCN2515.jpg

Well, I'm still beside myself at the effectiveness of this technique to set a bead. That was my purpose of the post. It works crazy good! :banana:

You just need a little....a 3 second spray inside the tire, a 5 second wait, a lighter....POP!

Done deal! :banana:

:thumb:

I don't care if I have a Walmart crate of starter fluid, 4 flat tires and a lighter that works - no way, no how am I trying this :lol:

Being that Canada is America's attic, I would suspect it takes time and probably some migration from the lower 48 in hunting season to infuse some good DNA in your women to get some balls up there on the men! :lol: :P

Give it time Nedge! Give it time! :wave:

:ride:

Bottom line is that it WORKS! Get's you out of trouble quick!

If you are in the waaay back, in the bush, it's a good skill. No doubt!

I don't care if I have a Walmart crate of starter fluid, 4 flat tires and a lighter that works - no way, no how am I trying this :lol:

Being that Canada is America's attic, I would suspect it takes time and probably some migration from the lower 48 in hunting season to get some balls up there! :lol: :P

Give it time Nedge! Give it time! :wave:

:ride:

And I though MX was expensive :shocked:
Sidewall was fine. No serious ($$$) damage done here. It isn't expensive as long as you aren't wheeln like an idiot :wink: (and not afraid of a little body damage...)
You can always light a stick on fire as your extension....or light whatever spray you are using as a torch in order to keep some distance. Now if you had it upside down, it might "rocket" into the sky...."natural selection" can be a bitch!
rofl.gif
lmao.gif

Hmm....I don't get it! I didn't come across! You had strange things that might not mean anything to an American! Please come again!