Is this oil ok for my yz125?

Ok well this was given to me to use in my 02 yz125..it's says for use in 4 strokes but I figured it wouldn't hurt my 2 stroke! Anyone use this in there's??ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402864089.010790.jpg

Sometimes people think that free stuff is always a good thing. In this case I am not so sure. I am not a fan of Lucas products anyways. So you may not like my post. I have listened to many opinions about what oils to use and not to use. So far I have become a good listener and started using ATF tranny fluid in my bike. I have listened to members on DBA. So far I like the switch to ATF in my tranny. So please do not take my post the wrong way. If you choose to use the Lucas 10w-40 in your bike go ahead.

Well I like to use Castrol GTX Edge motor oil in my vehicles. So I decided to try the Castrol tranny fluid. I do not know which one off the top of my head. It is designed for ford and GM vehicles.

Ok well this was given to me to use in my 02 yz125..it's says for use in 4 strokes but I figured it wouldn't hurt my 2 stroke! Anyone use this in there's??View attachment 22367
Nobody's gonna like my post.....but oil is overrated, as long as it meets the bikes requirements, I use whatever the shop has lying around....now to be clear, I'm talking the rec. rider in normal conditions....if your ice racing in -20.... Synthetic would be advisable, or I guess if your in extreme heat maybe....but really if your changing your oil every couple of weeks like I do ( because of water contamination) any oil will work fine