Is this a good deal

Since I don't follow 2 strokes I don't know how accurate this is however I inquired about the green sticker/2 stroke deal...the guy at the shop said no green stickers for 2 strokes newer than a 2002...:noidea:

Yes that is true. 2002 last year for a green sticker smoker.

This bike happens to be a 4 stroke. I try to stay away from the smokers.

Forgive him, he is old (but younger than you) and confused now that he is thinking HusaKTMqvarna. Hey Rez. I used to like you because you were a Husqvarna guy. Now.... :wave: :moon: :wave:

Yes that is true. 2002 last year for a green sticker smoker.

Forgive him, he is old (but younger than you) and confused now that he is thinking HusaKTMqvarna. Hey Rez. I used to like you because you were a Husqvarna guy. Now.... :wave: :moon: :wave:

PALMER.....Ol diablo wil still be in the barn...just way in the back...maybe even out to pasture...but still mine! :P

Seems high, as it's not even the aluminum frame yet. The steel frame is alot easier to work on, but Im thinking $2000 to $2500 would be a closer to reality price.:noidea:
I agree with you, but might be worth the extra money if it truly is that new. I had one on my learning curve when I was closer to beginner stage and loved it. Mine was 2005 or 2006. Bullet proof.:thumb:

Forgive him, he is old (but younger than you) and confused now that he is thinking [/QUOTE]
I may be older but I am young at heart. :thinking: I must keep telling my body this same thing. :devil:

I may be older but I am young at heart. :thinking: I must keep telling my body this same thing. :devil:

Repeat after me...

You Don’t Quit Riding Because You Get Old…. You Get Old Because You Quit Riding

I've been saying this a lot over the last few days. I found out over the weekend that I'm going to be a grandpa.

Carl, how can you tell from that, that it is red sticker? Mine I know was green even though it was a year or two later.:thumb:

Apparently it is in the "be it further resolved...:blah:..:blah:..:blah:...pursuant to 13 CCR (Credance Clearwater Revival:shocked:) sections 2412f and 2415"....:prof:....:noidea:...maybe???

Repeat after me...

I've been saying this a lot over the last few days. I found out over the weekend that I'm going to be a grandpa.

MAN, you ARE old...........:smirk:....welcome to the "spoil em' and send em' home" club...:thumb:

Congratulations on the new arrival grandpa. :P
Repeat after me...

Carl, how can you tell from that, that it is red sticker? Mine I know was green even though it was a year or two later.:thumb:

It's easier to tell from the page that has links to the pdf file. You are in the redsticker list.

On the doc there are two things. The first is the 3 in the eigth position of the VIN. The characters of a 3 or a C indicate a red sticker. The second is in the very upper right under the "EXECUTIVE ORDER" where it says "non-compliant."