Is that a thirty point buck :O

Wow Tim, that is quite a collection you have going there. :thumb: You didn't have all this merchandise with you when you were all up for the Geek ride did you? :devil:

I don't have the skills! Well, maybe I do! I pare them up and eat them! That's my gig....I'll drag the rest to my freezer! Can anyone say or prove they have done better? I whack turkeys and deer with regularity. It fills my freezer and my pot every weekend. I eat this stuff all week! And I freeze what I can't eat for the coming months!

Anybody got a problem with that?

I don't have the skills! Well, maybe I do! I pare them up and eat them! That's my gig....I'll drag the rest to my freezer! Can anyone say or prove they have done better? I whack turkeys and deer with regularity. It fills my freezer and my pot every weekend. I eat this stuff all week! And I freeze what I can't eat for the coming months!

I believe we've all said no (we don't have a problem) before ... are you wanting someone to challenge you on this or what ? ... you live off the land, bravo for you, not everyone can or wants to do this... you do what you do ... so be it! Let's move on! :thumb:

I believe we've all said no (we don't have a problem) before ... are you wanting someone to challenge you on this or what ? ... you live off the land, bravo for you, not everyone can or wants to do this... you do what you do ... so be it! Let's move on! :thumb:

what i find funny is he quoted someone talking about the dildos and goes on taht rant :lol: he pars them up and eats them ... it fills his freezer weekly :lol: i could keep going

what i find funny is he quoted someone talking about the dildos and goes on taht rant :lol: he pars them up and eats them ... it fills his freezer weekly :lol: i could keep going

What I find funny, is that after he quoted my picture, he talked about a head shot.:smirk: It's ok Buck, I've got nothing but love for you.:hug:

10:50pm post.... another alcohol related incident no doubt! :lol:

Buck you crack me up brutha! you readyt for another east coast dirtbike ride?

James

Staff member
10:50pm post.... another alcohol related incident no doubt! :lol:

Buck you crack me up brutha! you readyt for another east coast dirtbike ride?
:lol: Was just thinking that.

Someday I hope to meet/ride with you Buck, I'm guessing that you're actually "normal" in person. :thumb::lol:

:lol: Was just thinking that.

Someday I hope to meet/ride with you Buck, I'm guessing that you're actually "normal" in person. :thumb::lol:

James, I am a "normal" person! I have a nice house and mortgage, but I buy everything beyond that out-right! That includes my land and cabin! I pay cash! If I can't buy it out-right, I don't buy it. I have a Ron Paul philosophy.

If you guys don't think the Ron Paul philosophy is best for your personal finances, keeping free the land you ride on, and upholding the constitution of our U S of A, you must seriously spend some time and look at who you might be electing and their views!

What are the alternatives? Obama? Gingrich? Romney?

These peeps are talking heads that will perpetuate the same-same. And only to their benefit, not yours.

Ron Paul, really, REALLY is the only guy that speaks gospel and truth without the hand of special interest money up his ass and making him a puppet!

I think Ron Paul can be a pivotal President in the history of USA. He has the right ideas. At this time. In this world economy, he's spot on! He proposes the same ideas I use in my own household, probably your's too! Don't spend more than you make! Leave me alone to do what I want within reason.

You must vote Ron Paul!

:thumb:

Love it or leave it!