Is that a thirty point buck :O

This was taken a few towns over from me.

attachment.php

g12c000000000000000d71dbcc126ce624cdc13d710097dcbe608503775.jpg

30 point doe

"A true “freak of nature” was taken west of West Salem during the second shotgun season over the weekend. Richard Lomas, a farmhand for George Knackmuhs, shot this 30-point doe on the late Richard Knackmuhs Farm. The deer, which features a non-typical rack, a drop antler still in velvet and no evidence of male genitalia, also does not appear to have ever given birth. Locals estimate the deer to be about 4-5 years old. Edwards County Times Advocate photo"

http://www.olneydailymail.com/photos/x1712042887/Thirty-point-doe-killed

it's most likely is a male that just had his junk ripped off by a fence jump gone wrong. It happens quite often, a young deer jumps a fence and gets hung up on the fence causing damage to his baggage:smirk: and that is what causes the crazy antler growth. Their antler growth is driven by hormones and testosterone and when they mess up their "boys" it affects the antlers as well , true story :prof:

that sure would look nice next to my santa deer on my wall that is potrayed in my avitar. :smirk:

ITs been confirmed it was a doe.... With hormone problems... You can google southern illinois 30 point buck..I think there is some more info on it

it's most likely is a male that just had his junk ripped off by a fence jump gone wrong. It happens quite often, a young deer jumps a fence and gets hung up on the fence causing damage to his baggage:smirk: and that is what causes the crazy antler growth. Their antler growth is driven by hormones and testosterone and when they mess up their "boys" it affects the antlers as well , true story :prof:

that sure would look nice next to my santa deer on my wall that is potrayed in my avitar. :smirk:

making up for the lack there-of (so to speak).......:devil: