Pro Is It Back? Reed & Stewart Rivalry. (Spoilers)

No doubt it was fun to watch. My question is: does anyone know how Chad got to the finish line first after their little "get-together". Looked like James was off before CR??? Frick'n cameras. :rant:

Reed passed him at the very last second right before the finish line... The man had a mission and a point to prove! God Bless Him!... point proven!:thumb:

James

Staff member
Reed passed him at the very last second right before the finish line... The man had a mission and a point to prove! God Bless Him!... point proven!:thumb:
Damn straight! If Chad hadn't gotton past him i'd be a little disappointed, especially after a pass attempt like that.

You guys should see the cluster hump over on that other site - 50+ pages of blah, blah, blah...:lol:

I can only imagine the amount of JS7 nutswingers that are crying.... how easily they forget last years bout where bubba went to Reeds trailer and kicked over his bike and stuff.

James

Staff member
You guys should see the cluster hump over on that other site - 50+ pages of blah, blah, blah...:lol:

I can only imagine the amount of JS7 nutswingers that are crying.... how easily they forget last years bout where bubba went to Reeds trailer and kicked over his bike and stuff.
:lol: Aren't you glad that we can act a little bit more mature?

BTW have you seen some of the DBA Facebook page or Youtube comments? :rant::foul:

:lol: Aren't you glad that we can act a little bit more mature?

BTW have you seen some of the DBA Facebook page or Youtube comments? :rant::foul:

I'm the most immature person I know.... I'm less mature than my own child.....
Haven't seen the FB comments. sorry. Havent been on for a while.

I still like the SX lites better than the 450's! It's just a better race!

In my opinion, Reed took out Stewart in a bad way. That was un-cool! I'd punch him in the nose if that happened to me!

Villipotto won by default! He was not the best man on the track!

In my opinion, Reed took out Stewart in a bad way. That was un-cool! I'd punch him in the nose if that happened to me!

you missed the precurser to Reeds take out...

Stewart could of put the brakes on and cut to the inside but he chose to throttle down.His choice.

Sometimes it not the fastest guy that wins but the smartest.The top 5 fastest guys in the world are still healthy unlike last year.That was a win in my book. :thumb:

Stewart could of put the brakes on and cut to the inside but he chose to throttle down.His choice.
:thumb:

You saw him throwing roost too? like he was gonna jump over Reed?:devil: IMO that was a clean block pass. I'm gonna go check out the vid again:thumb:

James

Staff member
you missed the precurser to Reeds take out...
:thumb: Correct, that video is out of context, you need to see the whole race.

You saw him throwing roost too? like he was gonna jump over Reed?:devil: IMO that was a clean block pass.
In my unprofessional opinion, this is as much James's fault as it's Chads. Like you guys said, it was a block pass (very dirty though, IMO), and it left James with the option of braking to avoid Chad or gas it and try to beat him out of the corner.

:thumb: Correct, that video is out of context, you need to see the whole race.

In my unprofessional opinion, this is as much James's fault as it's Chads. Like you guys said, it was a block pass (very dirty though, IMO), and it left James with the option of braking to avoid Chad or gas it and try to beat him out of the corner.

Not dirty, as clean as they come. He had a decent bikes length.:prof:
Stewart did it to Dunget 4 or 5 times this year. the only difference being Dungey is too timid.:rant: