Amatuer Is it all about racing?

I promise guys I will take lots of pictures this weekend and do a write up. This weekend isn't going to be very extreme other then covering a lot of miles. Its going to be a ride into old mines, some old ghost towns, and lots of exploring. Maybe a little log cutting to get down a few of the old roads but that should be all. My wife is going to visit family this weekend......:rolleyes:.....but the cool part is she told me to go ride.:banana: (She knows her family bores me to tears) 28 hours and the bikes will be loaded and headed out of town.:banana:

I promise guys I will take lots of pictures this weekend and do a write up. This weekend isn't going to be very extreme other then covering a lot of miles. Its going to be a ride into old mines, some old ghost towns, and lots of exploring. Maybe a little log cutting to get down a few of the old roads but that should be all. My wife is going to visit family this weekend......:rolleyes:.....but the cool part is she told me to go ride.:banana: (She knows her family bores me to tears) 28 hours and the bikes will be loaded and headed out of town.:banana:

I had to re-read this...at first I thought it said "lots of exploding" :eek::eek::eek: I wanted to go...:ride:

well i for one race harescrambles and do have a nice 9 mile loop to practice on that me and a friend cut into some land behind my parents, it varies from nice loamy soil, to rocky quad trails (we used to connect our singletrack) to rooted out uphills and steep off camber single track... BUT with that said i do have tons of land to ride that includes all of that i mentioned and also logging roads and fire roads and i love to get on those a lot of times too and do some exploring. i actually plan on getting together with some friends here real soon and doing some riding/camping/hootin and hollerin :thumb:

in other words i'm game for whatever as long as it involves two wheels and a motor :ride: