iphone apps

did you jailbreak it yet? that's an absolute must man trust me!!! you'll love it :thumb: then do a google for "iphone jailbreak spirit" and download the spirit jailbreak and run it. takes about a second flat and you're jailbroken... once that's done on your iphone run the new program cydia, then from there do a search for rockmyphone and download that program(it's pretty much the same as cydia but i just like it better and use it more, just seems sleeker but it's up to you. all cydia and rock are is programs like appstore but free :wink: let me know when you got this far in case you're already jailbroke and i'm wasting our time... :D

GPS Motion X
Motion X drive
Supercross.com
Google (voice activated)
Flashlight (use it daily)
gears
Park'nfind
Goggle earth
Y sketch
CA radars (winter)
Red Laser
Carpenter

I do also have Gieco,NPR,ATT Billing,and countless other crap
the one s above I use and are helpful.

GPS Motion X
Motion X drive
Supercross.com
Google (voice activated)
gearsPark'nfind
Goggle earth
Y sketch
CA radars (winter)
Red Laser
Carpenter

Ossi - can you give me a short summary of what the highlighted ones above are? thanks, N-edge

ok, it's not really as hard as it sounds though to be honest. when you are ready just drop me a line and i'll gladly walk you through it :)

dude redlaser is so awesome :D

GPS Motion X
Motion X drive
Supercross.com
Google (voice activated)
gears
Park'nfind
Goggle earth
Y sketch
CA radars (winter)
Red Laser
Carpenter

Nice choices....grandpa :thumb:

:banana:

You can get a SI Swimsuit app, too. Cycletrader has an app, amazon......oh, and Ossi, not sure if the JCPenny has an app, but maybe Sears does? :noidea: