Investments

It isn't? :lol:
Aggressive saving and investing is a good thing and so is free loading for as long as you can :thumb:

There's no way I'm living with my parents til I'm 30. For one I don't like depending on them too much and for two that's not exactly attractive to the ladies :lol:

When I get extra cash, I buy land. They don't make anymore of it. It's a finite resource. It's paying off in spades! I like owning a bunch of land!

That's what my macroeconomics teacher said to do :thumb: He said land in iowa is going to be worthwhile if the climate change did cause something to happen because of the ability to grow food.

Particularly if you own a bunch of land they want to frac for natural gas. :banana: x8 times what you paid for it! :busted::prof::banana:
They are drilling everywhere around here buck. There even making the the quarry's rich with all the roads they have to make and maintain for the wells. Im sure you made out good :thumb:

There's no way I'm living with my parents til I'm 30. For one I don't like depending on them too much and for two that's not exactly attractive to the ladies :lol:

Who the hell cares.... as long as you have a wallet stuffed with money you are attractive:thumb:

As for your parents, It isnt freeloading as long as you give them some cash and maintain the house and property for them....
Life is harder than ever for college grads and I I have plenty of friends in their 30's still living with their parents...
SAVE SAVE SAVE!

Who the hell cares.... as long as you have a wallet stuffed with money you are attractive:thumb:

As for your parents, It isnt freeloading as long as you give them some cash and maintain the house and property for them....
Life is harder than ever for college grads and I I have plenty of friends in their 30's still living with their parents...
SAVE SAVE SAVE!

for some people it just works. i know people who live with a mom or dad kinda like roomates. it works for them and they are close as hell with each other.
others just have way to different personality's or the parents cant stop being the "authority" or whatever so it just dont work.