Husaberg Install el-starter on Husaberg 600 possible?

Don't see how, there has to be a spot in the cases for the starter to go into. The engine has to be designed to take a starter. What would you have the starter Bendix spin on the engine in order for it to start? You would have to do some serious fabrication to even mount it somewhere? Save yourself some time and money and sell it if you already have it and buy something with a Estart.

I don't have a motor like that, I'm just looking around for one to fit in my gokart, and I found one without el-starter.

I've never even seen a motor like that, for all I knew, it could be done by only remove a blinding cover and install the starter, what do I know? That's why I asked you guys:wink:

I don't have a motor like that, I'm just looking around for one to fit in my gokart, and I found one without el-starter.

I've never even seen a motor like that, for all I knew, it could be done by only remove a blinding cover and install the starter, what do I know? That's why I asked you guys:wink:

Ok, just trying to help :thumb:

Funny you ask this question. A person I know has an older XR 650 and it has an added electric start to it. It has a beer can size starter motor on top of the left side case which is not stock as it is made up of some nice aluminum. It has a battery mounted under the carb sort of and it looks a bit awkward. The beer can starter motor sits vertically so I gather when you put power to it the starter shaft goes down into the after market case and engages somehow. It looks strange and it seems to only be good for one or two starts as the battery is too weak. Perhaps he just needs a new battery.

As topic, is it possible to install el-starter on a motor that does not have it from factory?

I know that if El Diablo had an El starter I'd have been an El of a lot happier on the last 2 rides.... :thumb: I can tel you that I am an El of a lot happier with my El starter on the new El Rezaberg....:smirk: .. have button, will travel.. :banana: