2 Stroke Inquiring about interest in my cr 125

I am new so forgive me if I appear out of touch. I have a 1997 CR 125 that I purchased new. It’s been ridden maybe 10 -15 times. The cases have never been apart, original tires, etc. it has been in my grandmothers garage since 2003. I recently got it out and changed the oil , cleaned out mice droppings from air box, cleaned the carburetor and it fired right up. I’m 54 years old and would never ride again other than up and down the street. I’d like to see it go to a good home and to someone that would enjoy it, rather than a young kid that would blow it up and never fix it. It’s possibly one of the lowest hour 125’s in the country from 1997. Good memories from the little time it was ridden. I still have all of the original paperwork and the credit card receipt for $4450.00 for which it cost. I know , crazy ! Not looking for top dollar as it’s not worth mentioning that. Just looking for a true enthusiast that would appreciate it. Thanks for your time

If I lived in Illinois I would give you 2k for it, but I'm not nostalgic about bikes. I'm 55 and ride every chance I get so don't blame your age brutha!