In-n-out

In and Out is OK, have one about 2 minutes from work, but to me, The Habit rules. Double Char, with fries and onion rings crispy.
Damn it, who started this thread, now I am hungry.

In and Out is OK, have one about 2 minutes from work, but to me, The Habit rules. Double Char, with fries and onion rings crispy.

Yeah, I n O is good but not my favorite...Burger Basket is...huge charbroiled burgers...juicy, stuff runs down your arm and drips off your elbows...fries are big n crispy, not soggy like I n O's...

In and Out with grilled onions, yum, but The Habit is right there too.:thumb:

Screw all that. I think Slash X has the best burger by far. I would imagine the atmosphere, and the fact you can have a frosty one, to wash down that burger helps too. :cheers:

Me too!:drool:

Yeah, I n O is good but not my favorite...Burger Basket is...huge charbroiled burgers...juicy, stuff runs down your arm and drips off your elbows...fries are big n crispy, not soggy like I n O's...

Soggy? You need to request your meat well done at In and Out or it will be raw AND the fries too! Well done is what makes them extra crispy! I ask them to throw in some peppers too. They have them if you ask for them:thumb: So many secret menu requests:lol: That is part of the mystic of the place. They also know how to make money buy only selling and buying what they use and have perfected. Ok...Im going to have lunch now. It looks like just a crappy PBJ today for me. Oh and a grapefruit. Not very gratifying after reading this thread:rolleyes:

Me too!:drool:

Soggy? You need to request your meat well done at In and Out or it will be raw AND the fries too! Well done is what makes them extra crispy! I ask them to throw in some peppers too. They have them if you ask for them:thumb: So many secret menu requests:lol: That is part of the mystic of the place. They also know how to make money buy only selling and buying what they use and have perfected. Ok...Im going to have lunch now. It looks like just a crappy PBJ today for me. Oh and a grapefruit. Not very gratifying after reading this thread:rolleyes:

Just reading that made me pucker.........

Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet.....???? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

In N Out
The Habit
5 guys

All excellent for different reasons.

Islands Burgers is great too. Cheese Fries :drool: Only San Diego county I think though. :cry: Guess I'll have to get my fill when we move my gf up north in June.

Islands is all over the place in LA county. Nobody has mentioned Tommy's yet. Gotta love the chili and cheese double.

Tommys 65th anniversary is this weekend, and they're selling single chili cheese burgers for 65 cents. Only at the original on Beverly in LA, and limit 5 per customer. :cheers:

IMHO...You must eat a burger on site or as you drive away, No matter where I have eaten a burger, they just don't taste as good if they are 5 to 10 minutes old. :thumbsdown:

In N Out
The Habit
5 guys

All excellent for different reasons.

Islands Burgers is great too. Cheese Fries :drool: Only San Diego county I think though. :cry: Guess I'll have to get my fill when we move my gf up north in June.

Naw, we've got one up in Corona...they are pretty good!

Islands is all over the place in LA county. Nobody has mentioned Tommy's yet. Gotta love the chili and cheese double.

Tommys 65th anniversary is this weekend, and they're selling single chili cheese burgers for 65 cents. Only at the original on Beverly in LA, and limit 5 per customer. :cheers:

Now THAT is a messy bruger...............:prof:

I won't be able to go...I'll be OUT n ABOUT...:ride:

i thought the original tommys is off the 15 in corona? or one of those in between SD and LA citys.

Nobody has mentioned Tommy's yet. Gotta love the chili and cheese double.

When I am stopped up, thats what I order, along with a side of chili fries, works every time. About 15 minute drivetime from Tommys to the can, if I hit traffic, I'm screwed.