In-n-out

I don't think her name was anything near as easy to pronounce. something like KeishaLashonda. I couldnt believe I got her to repeat the question two times after her asking "what kime of meat does you want on that BLT?", the first time. must be fun working with co-workers who don't wait for you to leave to laugh though.

Just classic.

I worked with a woman years ago that had put in an order (for lunch to pick up)... she wanted some BBQ chicken... but hold the BBQ sauce... this place didn't have a grill or BBQ they called it BBQ because of the sauce. so she got plain chicken. :loco:

Ok since Danno started this thread I've been drooling over an In N Out burger.
Well today was my first oppurtunity to have one while vacationing in Arizona with my Darling Nurse Lisa.
I ended up with the Double Double Burger with bacon, fries and an ice tea. Hindsight being 20/20 I should have opted for a chocolate shake instead of the tea. Much to my delight it was everything I hoped it would be. Deliciousness drizzled with goodness. Lisa opted out, but had a few bites of my burger and she agrees with me. The only I would ask for is extra sauce, but that's next time. :cheers:

image.jpeg image.jpeg