2 Stroke in desperet need of spark plug help, gotta get this thing tuned for crow canyon!

hey guys my bikes been running weird lately so i checked my air filter, clean as a whistle...i then checked the plug and the little white peice was coco brown but the otside rim is black and the thingy majigger that hangs out over the middle where the whit peice is has some white stuff that almost looks like mold its mostly on that and down the inside below it (it is the thingy that hangs out over the middle lol)

sorry for my made up words but idk what any of that stuff is called and the plug is an NGK BR10ES if it matters.

As I have said in the other place, get a new plug, only $5 and you'll need to eye your jetting, get a couple and do a throttle chop test and see where your at.

SD post a picture of the spark plug or send it to my phone and ill post it

Haha.. plugs for my rm are like 15 bucks if you buy them here locally.. and 10 bucks at RMATV

Had my uncle pick me up a gallon of gas and I put my used plug in and it started within 3 kicks...ill post more later im on my ghey touch screen phone so its hard to type...