All i'm broke... but have gas and a bike... anyone wanna ride?

well my buddy and i were supposed to go riding tomorrow but then his buddy invited another friend and now i can't go unless i drive :bonk: :foul:I really want to go get some more riding in and i'm pretty much free when ever but i don't wanna drive cause i can't afford to make a trip, anyone around me want to do a day trip and swing by to get me? i'll buy lunch and pitch in a little for gas...

well my buddy and i were supposed to go riding tomorrow but then his buddy invited another friend and now i can't go unless i drive :bonk: :foul:I really want to go get some more riding in and i'm pretty much free when ever but i don't wanna drive cause i can't afford to make a trip, anyone around me want to do a day trip and swing by to get me? i'll buy lunch and pitch in a little for gas...

Too bad you live up North....

Maybe that free time should be spent looking for a job....:P Just Saying...

Maybe that free time should be spent looking for a job....:P Just Saying...

I got one... Dumb broad hasn't let me start working yet :bonk: and it not that I don't have money I just owe people money and they'll be mad if I drive somewhere to ride.

Oh and my buddy didn't end up going either cause the guy he invited is a flake... Way to go karma! :smirk: