I'm a newb..

Hey my name is Nyk and I reside in Indiana. I grew up racing quads, but made the switch to bikes in 99'.. I most ride tracks but I have been wanting to dabble in some woods riding as of lately.. Got a 4 yr old boy who I got riding now. So stoked for him!! But he's not so stoked like me.. ha Oh well, he'll come around..I hope..:thinking:

Hey my name is Nyk and I reside in Indiana. I grew up racing quads, but made the switch to bikes in 99'.. I most ride tracks but I have been wanting to dabble in some woods riding as of lately.. Got a 4 yr old boy who I got riding now. So stoked for him!! But he's not so stoked like me.. ha Oh well, he'll come around..I hope..:thinking:

And I race RC cars too!!! 1/8th scale offroad gas buggy

here is a pic of my boys from at about age 7 & 9
n692198328_1376108_1559151.jpg

Indiana rider here, what part of the state are you in? I ride trails mostly and have a nine year old that rides( just getting back in it after a broken leg his second ride out this year). My wife also rides, so the pace is usually fairly slow when the wife and son are out with me, but they get wore out quick and it usually ends up being me and my buddy out giving it hell. :ride:

Indiana rider here, what part of the state are you in? I ride trails mostly and have a nine year old that rides( just getting back in it after a broken leg his second ride out this year). My wife also rides, so the pace is usually fairly slow when the wife and son are out with me, but they get wore out quick and it usually ends up being me and my buddy out giving it hell. :ride:

I'm live in southeastern Indiana about 30 miles or so west of Cincinnati..

:cheers: welcome pipefitter!