Illinois Trying to Ban Guns with Detachable Magazines (Bill HB1263)

James

Staff member
I just don't think the state is going to allow much more gun laws. If they do it will be federal laws instead. central and southern Illinois is hammering them hard. Chicago is not Illinois :prof:
The Supreme Court has already told them that their handgun laws are unconstitutional, heck it's even mentioned in that bill. Yet they're trying to figure out a way around it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the State's recent top official (governor) serving time in the Federal slammer? :lol:

The Supreme Court has already told them that their handgun laws are unconstitutional, heck it's even mentioned in that bill. Yet they're trying to figure out a way around it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the State's recent top official (governor) serving time in the Federal slammer? :lol:
Yeah, in the last who ever knows, Central and Southern Illinois have just been on there own. Chicago makes all the rules and gets all the money. There was a small town of like less than 300, When my dad was filing for a grant for new(er) police car. His police car had over 350k miles :shocked: ... He filed for a grant for like 7k dollars.. And they kept turning him down.The smaller town in Northern Illinois got a grant for like 80grand for a fire brush truck.....And then sold there old brush truck to our town :picard: (Town paid for it)

Good Ol' Blagobitch.... Yeah, hes in the slammer. :lol: .....

James

Staff member
Ohio better make on of those style laws.

They won't. We have too many liberals:(
From what I've read a couple states have already passed similar laws. :thumbs: I'd say it's less about guns and more about telling the federal government to shove it.