Illegal aliens cars will no longer be impounded in California

Ain't this a great state? If you are an American, or here legally and get pulled over for a traffic offense, your car might be impounded. But if you are here illegally, you now get a pass, thanks to the liberal mindset in this state.
"It's unfair to undocumented persons" is the thinking behind this.
To think of all the money I waste registering my vehicles, and paying insurance premiums. To hell with all of that, I am now "Agento Dos". You stupid gringos can pay for my accidents.

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/mar/13/local/la-me-towing-20110314

holy shit i think this state forgot what the word ILLEGAL means. can we please nuke sacramento and start over please? PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP ?

There are several benefits that are the sole domain of the "Documentally Challenged Traveller". :prof: Excuse me, I have to go out back and burn my passport and licence so that I can more easily enter the U.S.of A. - my new name is El Grande Natchero. Thank you.

"police are increasingly punishing illegal immigrants who cannot get driver's licenses ." What is wrong with this sentence? "Oh I'm sorry for taking your car, that probably does not belong to you since you are illegal and cannot get it registered. I did not know you where here ILLEGALLY!. Please accept my apologies and have a nice day." :doh: Dumb-asses! I need to go on a road trip to Sacramento, anybody want to buy the snacks?

There are several benefits that are the sole domain of the "Documentally Challenged Traveller". :prof: Excuse me, I have to go out back and burn my passport and licence so that I can more easily enter the U.S.of A. - my new name is El Grande Natchero. Thank you.

if your wife ever has a child you can save 10's of thousands of dollars by changing her name to maria gonzales

Remind me again why I bothered getting an engineering degree so I can pay a bunch of taxes, worry about saving and paying out the ass in this state to live somewhere safe.
Me thinks I can get someone to pay my way like these asshats. :facepalm::faint: