I Want to lose 20 lbs

GUEEEESSSSSSSSSSS WHAT I LOST THOSE 20 LBS YEAHHHHHH :) after going to the gym every day except for weekends I feel more energized and better about myself :) its awesome!

GUEEEESSSSSSSSSSS WHAT I LOST THOSE 20 LBS YEAHHHHHH :) after going to the gym every day except for weekends I feel more energized and better about myself :) its awesome!

:thumb:
:thumb: :banana::banana::banana:

:devil: Hey look Dee's back, she much have sensed that her thread got fired back up. :smirk:

Maybe Red called her:devil::lol:

Hi Turbo:wave: good for you getting for getting in shape. What a difference it makes riding, that's for sure.

worthless[1].gif

:smirk:

Oh, and by the way....I found your 20lbs you lost:foul:...you can have it back anytime you want. :lol:

Now you got me going. I need to lose some weight too so I am eating nothing but Healthy Choice Steamers for lunch and trying to cut out the beers in the afternoons and evenings. Burgers, fries and Chinese food at lunch is good but it caught up to me. :thinking: My wife and I walk and jog 2 miles 5 days a week but we just can't shake the extra tonnage. :cry:

Me and Rack started the day after Memorial Day weekend even though I need it more than him. I am down 8-10 pounds. My deal was to cut down the calories to 2000 or so a day. Was tough at the beginning, but getting easier. Sucks peeing every hour or so too.:foul: The site we are using to track the calories is called Lose-It.:ride:

Me and Rack started the day after Memorial Day weekend even though I need it more than him. I am down 8-10 pounds. My deal was to cut down the calories to 2000 or so a day. Was tough at the beginning, but getting easier. Sucks peeing every hour or so too.:foul: The site we are using to track the calories is called Lose-It.:ride:

I've seen you...my left leg is biger than your gut...gimme a break...:smirk:

Now you got me going. I need to lose some weight too so I am eating nothing but Healthy Choice Steamers for lunch and trying to cut out the beers in the afternoons and evenings. Burgers, fries and Chinese food at lunch is good but it caught up to me. :thinking: My wife and I walk and jog 2 miles 5 days a week but we just can't shake the extra tonnage. :cry:

I've been trying for the past several months with my new job to lose weight...breakfast bar for b-fast, yogurt for lunch and a regular dinner...nothing super healthy but cutting way back on how much and what I eat...so far I've lost 50+ lbs in 10 mo's...I also drink lots of water and have been on a diarhetic med for high(ish) blood pressure which makes me pee a lot if drinking a lot of water wasn't enough. Went back in yesterday for a follow up check up, BP (according to the dr) is still high (167/87...yes I know in Japan I should be dead)...Doc looked at my bloodwork info said it looked real good (surprised actually...mabe even dumb-founded), changed meds to a diferent type, stood up and said you're gonna make it and said see ya later. Went bowling, had a couple drinks, a coke and an In-n-Out burger afterwards.....:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk: Life is good! :thumb:

I went in for some blood work last week and everything was good but, the Doc was surprised to find an olive in my sample....

Martini or Bloody Mary ??? :smirk: wait, isn't a Canadian Bloody Mary made with Tomotoe juice and beer?.................only what I heard, nota fact unless it is so then IT IS A FACT: :prof: