I Wanna Ride

Doctors six week riding curfew is almost up, and it's about time. I want to ride, but all I can do right now is daydream.
I can see it now,

Amazing how getting up early to work sucks, but getting up early to ride is fun
100_0028.jpg

A wholesome breakfast while waiting for the temperature to rise a bit.
100_0030.jpg

And off I would go
100_0031.jpg

Find some hills
100_0033.jpg

100_0034.jpg

Maybe check out a mine
100_0036.jpg

100_0037.jpg

Find interesting scenery
100_0039.jpg

100_0040.jpg

Just get out to the peace and quiet of the desert
100_0046.jpg

100_0050.jpg

Maybe find some abandoned stuff
100_0042.jpg

Maybe find where other DBA'ers have been, is this the work of the infamous "El Stickero"?
100_0045.jpg

Find shortcuts
100_0057.jpg

Maybe a quad is more my style, who knows,
100_0053.jpg

Just follow the trail, find out where it goes
100_0054.jpg

Ride 'till I can't go farther
100_0043.jpg

Hopefully soon.....

SRAD97750

Staff member
AWESOME. Sounds/looks like a great dream. Hope you didn't need a change of underwear when you woke up! -BIG DAN:thumb:

I've been couch riding for 3 mos! I've gained 12 pounds too! I have no excuse! It's my bike that is down, not my body!:banghead:

Thanks for taking me on the ride. Ahhhh....I needed that and feel much better now:thumb:

Perhaps my warped sense of humor backfired, I am not supposed to ride for another week, but I snuck out Saturday, this virtual ride actually happened. If I would have crashed again, there would have been major explaining to do.
It was great watching the sun come up
100_0029.jpg

But day rides are a poor substitute for weekends in the dez, not much longer 'till that's doable.

Perhaps my warped sense of humor backfired, I am not supposed to ride for another week, but I snuck out Saturday, this virtual ride actually happened. If I would have crashed again, there would have been major explaining to do.
It was great watching the sun come up
100_0029.jpg

But day rides are a poor substitute for weekends in the dez, not much longer 'till that's doable.

Naughty, naughty:naughty:

But I know how it is. I rode supermoto in the canyons with my cast on the last two weeks I had it. Sometimes YOU JUST HAVE TO RIDE!

Also often on the bike all the pain disappears. Pain management...yea that's it!!:banana:

Perhaps my warped sense of humor backfired, I am not supposed to ride for another week, but I snuck out Saturday, this virtual ride actually happened.

What's one week anyway? :devil: Glad to hear you are feeling good enough to ride again. Keep it on two wheels. :ride:
I have a helmet cam now so the next time we go out I'll get it all on video! :devil:

I am waiting for my release so I can ride. I am going to start the bike prep here soon, so when the light turns green, I am out...