I Wanna Ride

Doctors six week riding curfew is almost up, and it's about time. I want to ride, but all I can do right now is daydream.
I can see it now,

Amazing how getting up early to work sucks, but getting up early to ride is fun

A wholesome breakfast while waiting for the temperature to rise a bit.

And off I would go

Find some hills

Maybe check out a mine

Find interesting scenery

Just get out to the peace and quiet of the desert

Maybe find some abandoned stuff

Maybe find where other DBA'ers have been, is this the work of the infamous "El Stickero"?

Find shortcuts

Maybe a quad is more my style, who knows,

Just follow the trail, find out where it goes

Ride 'till I can't go farther

Hopefully soon.....

SRAD97750

Staff member
AWESOME. Sounds/looks like a great dream. Hope you didn't need a change of underwear when you woke up! -BIG DAN:thumb:

I've been couch riding for 3 mos! I've gained 12 pounds too! I have no excuse! It's my bike that is down, not my body!:banghead:

Thanks for taking me on the ride. Ahhhh....I needed that and feel much better now:thumb:

Perhaps my warped sense of humor backfired, I am not supposed to ride for another week, but I snuck out Saturday, this virtual ride actually happened. If I would have crashed again, there would have been major explaining to do.
It was great watching the sun come up

But day rides are a poor substitute for weekends in the dez, not much longer 'till that's doable.

Perhaps my warped sense of humor backfired, I am not supposed to ride for another week, but I snuck out Saturday, this virtual ride actually happened. If I would have crashed again, there would have been major explaining to do.
It was great watching the sun come up

But day rides are a poor substitute for weekends in the dez, not much longer 'till that's doable.

Naughty, naughty:naughty:

But I know how it is. I rode supermoto in the canyons with my cast on the last two weeks I had it. Sometimes YOU JUST HAVE TO RIDE!

Also often on the bike all the pain disappears. Pain management...yea that's it!!:banana:

Perhaps my warped sense of humor backfired, I am not supposed to ride for another week, but I snuck out Saturday, this virtual ride actually happened.
What's one week anyway? :devil: Glad to hear you are feeling good enough to ride again. Keep it on two wheels. :ride:
I have a helmet cam now so the next time we go out I'll get it all on video! :devil:

I am waiting for my release so I can ride. I am going to start the bike prep here soon, so when the light turns green, I am out...