All I need to rent a scooter or bike next weekend.

Im heading up to Moto GP next weekend to watch the race and pick up my Daughter who will be working in the Media Center with her Uncle. The bummer is...my street bike is down still:cry: I really want and need (given where I will be camping around the track) a scooter or any plated bike to be able to get around up there. In the past I was able to borrow a scooter from a friend. It worked out perfect. But at this point in time I dont know anyone who has a scooter or an ideal loaner bike (an 1190 is not ideal) Im willing to rent one from anyone willing to provide one for the weekend for me to use. Im not intersted in a big, heavy street bike. But a dual sport, SM or scooter would work very well.

I just thought I would throw it out here. Ya never know:thinking:how things can work unless you try. So I figured I'd try asking here. Im not looking to party or get crazy with it. Part of my problem is I have a sore back and I cant bicycle up the hills to various locations to view the race. So this would able me to do that. I would probably just ride it back and forth from a campsite with a track view, back to our campsite with no track view.

Anyone willing to help me out and rent me one PM me:hail::hail::hug: I greatly appreciate it and good karma will surely follow!:thumb: Im insured, would be very careful with it, and will not be racking up a lot of miles on it.

Thanks for your consideration:ride:

Sheesh you guys are, SUCH GUYS!:rolleyes: If I get close enough to those girls I will take pics for you:thumb: One year I had a paddock pass but not this year, so I dont know how close I will be to the "Hoochie Girls." If I wasnt given tickets and had to pick up my Daughter there, I would not be going. I went for the 1st three years it was back in the states and had a great time. Even with a heat wave it was fun because I came prepared. This year my back is jacked. I will be going up there with Maryann who has never been to a pro street bike race before. We will split expenses and she can help me and also drive my truck if my back gets worse. She rides her RC51 on Hwy 101 up to Camarillo early every morning and lately has been regularly hitting:naughty: 130MPH:shocked: I hate to see how this will affect her riding urges. I have a feeling she is going to bump it up even more!:devil:Her bike says "bring it on!" at 130MPH