i need suspension help

hey guys one thing on my long line of bike to-dos is revalving the suspension, but suspension work is outragious, but my suspinsion has to have something done to it the forks seal went bad and now it has no oil in 'em so its just bouncing on springs and bottoms out just riding let alone jumping, the shock is the same way (idk if they use oil in the shock) but it seems way to soft, (of course it could be because im used to the nearly rigid suspension of my crf80), i have jumped it once and could barely get off the ground, i went far but stayed low even when pre-loading, so i need tips/pointers on good seals, how tos, or what to do. i dont have the money to do a revalve almost $600 from pro-action for front and back, and i think like $175 + cost of parts for forks or shock (hard to tell what the cost of parts will be)
so any companies that are cheaper, or do it yourself tips, anything would help at this point.

hey guys one thing on my long line of bike to-dos is revalving the suspension, but suspension work is outragious, but my suspinsion has to have something done to it the forks seal went bad and now it has no oil in 'em so its just bouncing on springs and bottoms out just riding let alone jumping, the shock is the same way (idk if they use oil in the shock) but it seems way to soft, (of course it could be because im used to the nearly rigid suspension of my crf80), i have jumped it once and could barely get off the ground, i went far but stayed low even when pre-loading, so i need tips/pointers on good seals, how tos, or what to do. i dont have the money to do a revalve almost $600 from pro-action for front and back, and i think like $175 + cost of parts for forks or shock (hard to tell what the cost of parts will be)
so any companies that are cheaper, or do it yourself tips, anything would help at this point.

You are too heavy for an 85 stock. 136 is too much