ID I need some friends!

Man this blows I'm so tired of riding alone. Any of you monkeys know someone who actually lives in Idaho and wants to get off the moto tracks. I want to take a 100 mile ride tomorrow and can't find anyone to go. Freaken sucks!

Man this blows I'm so tired of riding alone. Any of you monkeys know someone who actually lives in Idaho and wants to get off the moto tracks. I want to take a 100 mile ride tomorrow and can't find anyone to go. Freaken sucks!

Go on TT and talk to Charlz or the other Id guys on the NW forum. No one here rides.:smirk:
Alot of the guys up there are waiting for the trees to open again so you got to find the desert riders. I can recommend a couple guys then who'll take you on the heaven and hell loops....

Go on TT and talk to Charlz or the other Id guys on the NW forum. No one here rides.:smirk:
Alot of the guys up there are waiting for the trees to open again so you got to find the desert riders. I can recommend a couple guys then who'll take you on the heaven and hell loops....

How's the internet dating working out?:thinking: