I miss anything?

Thats a older picture; it's graphics are needing replacement.
Im thinking a Doug Henry or a look of my white 75 MX 400 B
yamaha. All so looking at plated bikes as I sold my DRZ.

Oh let me do a proper introduction.

05 YZ 265 with a WR 1st and 5th, YZ 2nd to 4th, FWW,WR 450 rear spring, Front valved and sprang,
18 inch rear, all kinds of stuff bolted up. This is a woods bike, I still take it to the desert on occasion.
I also have a 701 Superjet. I do have a large stable of green as well.

P7010022.jpg

So you got rid of the Tank Sumo/Dirt bike.....Now its time to step up to the Euro trash... :smirk: :smirk:

05 YZ 265 with a WR 1st and 5th, YZ 2nd to 4th, FWW,WR 450 rear spring, Front valved and sprang,
18 inch rear, all kinds of stuff bolted up. This is a woods bike, I still take it to the desert on occasion.

P7010022.jpg

That bike is epic :prof:

P7010022.jpg

:drool: that bike is pure SEX!!! Badarsey to the power of elevenhundredty as Natty would say :smirk:

JYD, now that is a real Yammahaaaaa!!! Take notes son....take notes:prof:

P7010022.jpg
:drool: that bike is pure SEX!!! Badarsey to the power of elevenhundredty as Natty would say :smirk:

JYD, now that is a real Yammahaaaaa!!! Take notes son....take notes:prof:

yes Ray, notice the large flowing pipe coming out of the cylinder head... That's known as an EXPANSION CHAMBER, true dirt bikers have those on their bikes :smirk:

:stirthepot:

yes Ray, notice the large flowing pipe coming out of the cylinder head... That's known as an EXPANSION CHAMBER, true dirt bikers have those on their bikes :smirk:

:stirthepot:
I put a new piston in it, 150 bucks for the top
end-it's a 265 so a bit more green.

Thats all it needs besides air filters and oil changes
for the next three years of weekly riding.:thumb:

With the right wave I bet I can still jump a
jet ski higher then I ever have on a bike.

I did 17 miles of chopped up Lake on the
4th of July. I think it could be the other way
around. I run a little too. That may be a better choice.

U ride stand up or sitdown

Without looking, I don't want to wade through all the posts. Can you just post up one that i can see that is representative? It's a simple request! :thumb:

P7010022.jpg

Sexy Sexy bike.

Is it DSed or did you just put the license plate thing on it to help with roost?

I only do stand up's, sit downs are quad tards on water.

Love to Ski.

I have a deck on a seawall in my back yard and can launch
from a truck crane. Water needs to be a bit higher right now but
the lake is cold so it's all good.

photo-3.jpg

I only do stand up's, sit downs are quad tards on water.

Love to Ski.

I have a deck on a seawall in my back yard and can launch
from a truck crane. Water needs to be a bit higher right now but
the lake is cold so it's all good.

photo-3.jpg

Sit downs are fun for jumping big wake I have a 96 seadoo xp but I ride my bros sxr with 1100 but I'm gettin my own standup this summer