I made bubbashrimp!

One of them, IMO the best one. It's really family centered, clean, well light, cheap and just about everyone likes to talk to you about the ride. Pretty cool place :ride:

bubba-gump.jpg

Thats a pretty slick set up they have there. If I recall there is a nice indoor place in or near Sacramento, Ca. Ive never been there but I have a couple of buddies that are wanting to do Arena Cross, and they went there to check it out. Said it was a nice place.:thumb:

That's a funny looking shrimp :lol:

Thats a pretty slick set up they have there. If I recall there is a nice indoor place in or near Sacramento, Ca. Ive never been there but I have a couple of buddies that are wanting to do Arena Cross, and they went there to check it out. Said it was a nice place.:thumb:

Arena cross is awesome but the tracks are really tight. If they want to do it then I'de say practice berms and good sized jumps right out of the berms. and turns. It was pretty hard for me to start because I went from no practice to wide open motocross then into tight arena cross.

That's a funny looking shrimp :lol:

Arena cross is awesome but the tracks are really tight. If they want to do it then I'de say practice berms and good sized jumps right out of the berms. and turns. It was pretty hard for me to start because I went from no practice to wide open motocross then into tight arena cross.

Unfortunately we only have full size MotoX tracks here locally. That and he really sucks in the corners. But he has a great Hole Shot and doesnt use a hole shot device on his forks either. Ive watched him at the local outdoor motos, and Id say 8 out of 10 times he is the first one in to the corner by 3-4 lengths. But the guys that corner well catch him by the second or third corner. After that his race is pretty much over.

Unfortunately we only have full size MotoX tracks here locally. That and he really sucks in the corners. But he has a great Hole Shot and doesnt use a hole shot device on his forks either. Ive watched him at the local outdoor motos, and Id say 8 out of 10 times he is the first one in to the corner by 3-4 lengths. But the guys that corner well catch him by the second or third corner. After that his race is pretty much over.
Yeah, Corners are where it's at. It makes you breaks you. We have alot of flat turns and a couple berms on our property for practice. It really help's at ton. If he has the room he should consider one for practice.

Unfortunately he doesnt have a large peice or property. However. We live in the desert. Most of it is BLM and legal to ride. I suppose we could go carve out something the is short and twisty. Im just not interested in making jumps. I dont care to jump that much anyway. Its tough on my body and the bike when I come up short.

Unfortunately he doesnt have a large peice or property. However. We live in the desert. Most of it is BLM and legal to ride. I suppose we could go carve out something the is short and twisty. Im just not interested in making jumps. I dont care to jump that much anyway. Its tough on my body and the bike when I come up short.

Yeah, I know what you mean. But turns are the best practice for AX for sure. Jumping is all the same, turns vary.