I learned a new bar trick

James

Staff member
here is a bar bet that can get you a couple free beers. ive actually done this...just dont do it with money cause it tends to start fights :lol:

here is the bet.

you bet that you can drink 2 full beers before the other guy can drink 1 shot. here are the rules. you can not touch the other guys glass what so ever. the other guy can not touch his shot glass until you are finished with your first beer. when you grab your second beer they can start drinking. once the rules are established you start drinking your first beer downing it as fast as you can like a race. Once you finish with your beer you turn the glass upside down over the other guys shot glass being careful not to touch it. Now he cant get his shot and you have all the time you need to drink your second beer so take your time and enjoy the free beer
:lol: Ok that's good.

I'd make sure to put in a clause that says the other guy can't start drinking until your glass is on the bar (in case he's holding it).

Hmm, never heard this one before. You have to understand the root cause here. If the glass doesn't sit on the bar too long the problem is solved. Just drink faster :banana:

Root Cause Analysis .... right up my alley!!!! :snore: ... no wait, wrong one .... :blah: .... nope ...... :banghead: that's it!

Finish beer (in a bottle). Then be like oh I have trick.

Pull out dollar bill. Place beer bottle upside down on dollar (so the neck is sitting on dollar).

Ask them if they can get the dollar out from under the bottle without touching the bottle, or having it fall over.

Most people think maybe you can slide dollar bill fast and leave bottle upright (doesn't work). If they try, it falls over.

Person give up. You bet them a drink that you can do it. They accept.

You roll up dollar bill from one end like a sleeping bag and use the roll to push beer bottle off without touching it (carefully).

Guy sitting in a dive bar says to the bartender "I will bet you a hundred bucks that I can stand on the bar and pee into a shotglass, filling it to the top and not spill one drop on the bar". Bartender thinks he will make a quick hundred so agrees to it. Guy stands on the bar and pees into the shotglass, misses and pees all over the bar. Guy gets off the bar and hands the bartender a hundred dollar bill. Bartender asks the guy why he would make such a stupid bet. Guy replies "no biggie on losing a hundred bucks to you, I bet the guys at the corner table two hundred bucks that I could piss all over your bar and you would be happy."
We now return you to your regular scheduled programming.

Guy sitting in a dive bar says to the bartender "I will bet you a hundred bucks that I can stand on the bar and pee into a shotglass, filling it to the top and not spill one drop on the bar". Bartender thinks he will make a quick hundred so agrees to it. Guy stands on the bar and pees into the shotglass, misses and pees all over the bar. Guy gets off the bar and hands the bartender a hundred dollar bill. Bartender asks the guy why he would make such a stupid bet. Guy replies "no biggie on losing a hundred bucks to you, I bet the guys at the corner table two hundred bucks that I could piss all over your bar and you would be happy."
We now return you to your regular scheduled programming.

Desperado ... I love that seen!