250 I am a YZ Whore-der

Well, it's been over 1 1/2 months and the girl I bought the 00 125 off still giving me the cold shoulder for the pink/loss of pink paperwork. So I tried at AAA with what I had (BOS), no go, bikes in the girls name and dads signature is useless! Called dad to see if his 28yo daughter was in CO or what, and why is she giving me cold shoulder. Come to find out, addict! Shit, shit, shit!!! I feel bad for him, her and all. Anyway, she is in rehab now and dads getting her to sign all the paperwork so I can get the pink slip.
Nobody should have to go through this shit with their kid!!! Just sucks..... He was very apologetic, and I was very sorry for his little girl!!! Meth fucks up lives.... Stay clean...

Still need to get the one in HB, if the guy ever is home. I got 400. dollar making a hole in my pocket. On a sweet note, picked up some 05 shift forks and drum from ebay, going to work on the 02 engine now...

I like the idea of a 2 smoke in the stable, but not yet, and I'm really still not ready to start kicking again. It might be okay for the 490, but on a nice bike that I would want to ride, I'm just too old and fat for that shit.:noidea:

I like the idea of a 2 smoke in the stable, but not yet, and I'm really still not ready to start kicking again. It might be okay for the 490, but on a nice bike that I would want to ride, I'm just too old and fat for that shit.:noidea:
Never say never tho timo, you were bouncing off that orange thing's rev limiter all day at the head of the pack when I rode with ya