Husqvarna FE350?

Hey everybody, My name is George, and i am planning on getting a new bike once spring comes around.. I have been looking into the new Husky bikes and they look and seem quiet impressive.. i have been riding bikes for the past ten years and i consider my self to be a very solid rider. I do not race or do any Enduro races or anything like that, i mostly just hit up the trails of all rider levels... i sold all of the dirt bikes that i had because i was away for college and was not going to have time to ride.. now that i have graduated a few years ago, have a job, and a home i am interested in getting a solid 350cc bikes, i thought about 250cc but i have ridden a few and i need somthing i wont get bored with regarding speed Ect.... i am in between the KTM 350cc bikes and the husky Fe350.. what do you guys think ? positives and negatives... thank you !

The only difference between the two is suspension, the Husqvarna has 330mm in the back against the 310mm of the KTM. I would take the husky because of how it looks!

y’all talking to a ghost.
Oh there’s like 4 duplicates of this thread if you want to dredge them up also

M33 lured me back in here with a “like” on an old post. I should know better, he is good. He used to post pictures of a van with no windows and a sign that said “free candy inside”. That was his usual way of luring unsuspecting victims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M33 lured me back in here with a “like” on an old post. I should know better, he is good. He used to post pictures of a van with no windows and a sign that said “free candy inside”. That was his usual way of luring unsuspecting victims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were my best customer and always brought your own ether and mouthwash

You were my best customer and always brought your own ether and mouthwash

Reminds me of when I was a bartender.

Pat walked into the bar and ordered 10 shots of whiskey and dropped them one after another. Needless to say, I was amazed and asked what was the occasion. He said first blow job! Well, I offered him 2 more on the house but he declined. Said if the first 10 didn't get rid of get rid of Mikes taste, nothing will.

Reminds me of when I was a bartender.

Pat walked into the bar and ordered 10 shots of whiskey and dropped them one after another. Needless to say, I was amazed and asked what was the occasion. He said first blow job! Well, I offered him 2 more on the house but he declined. Said if the first 10 didn't get rid of get rid of Mikes taste, nothing will.
:lol::lol::lol: :thumb: