All Huge Parking Lot Sale - Canoga Park, Sat Nov 6th

SPAM, SPAM, I am reporting you!!!

Just kidding, I went last year (if it's GMO, who I think is at that address), lots of stuff for sale and good prices. But if they say it starts at 9, be there at 7, by 9am most of the good stuff is already gone.
That is unless you are shopping for stuff in either XXXXsmall or XXXXXXlarge, or pink, or.......

James

Staff member
That's pretty cool CDA, to bad we don't have stuff like that around here. :bonk:

That is unless you are shopping for stuff in either XXXXsmall or XXXXXXlarge, or pink, or.......
Add another x on there and it just might fit me. :P

That's pretty cool CDA, to bad we don't have stuff like that around here.

Well, yes and no. Think of a Walmart on black Friday, or whatever they call the day after Thanksgiving - the "first" day of Christmas shopping. Most of the stuff is in big cardboard boxes, and it's a free for all. Arms and elbows flailing. People will snatch stuff out of your hand if you turn your head. :rant:The dirt bike brotherhood goes out the door when it comes to saving a buck.
Next time I go to a parking lot sale, I think I will wear my protective gear........:ride:

James

Staff member
Well, yes and no. Think of a Walmart on black Friday, or whatever they call the day after Thanksgiving - the "first" day of Christmas shopping. Most of the stuff is in big cardboard boxes, and it's a free for all. Arms and elbows flailing. People will snatch stuff out of your hand if you turn your head. :rant:The dirt bike brotherhood goes out the door when it comes to saving a buck.
Next time I go to a parking lot sale, I think I will wear my protective gear........:ride:
:lol: Good idea.

Yeah I'm the type of person that sleeps until noon on black Friday, I have no desire to join the rat race.