Howdy from N. Cal..

Welcome Dan. What is with the damn knees? :rant: Mine are not like they used to be either but I keep on going. My wrist isn't so good either. :thinking:

Thanks for the warm welcome folks!

The knees?
Glucosamine works ok, but gotta remember to take it- usually with a few beers..:banana:
Anyone ride the Crosscut last Sat? I wanted to, but spent the weekend rebuilding an 05' 450r for a friend.. Nice bike, but never serviced since new.
Love the smell of burnt fork oil in the morning..ahh :thumb:

James

Staff member

The knees?
Glucosamine works ok, but gotta remember to take it- usually with a few beers..:banana:
Yeah it does, I started taking it last fall, along with calcium supplements and I can finally tell a difference. :thumb: Plus if you get them in the 500-600 count bottles from Sam's Club, it's not as pricey. :lol:

Been taking that stuff too. I actually think the beer works better. :thinking:

The knees?
Anyone ride the Crosscut last Sat? I wanted to, but spent the weekend rebuilding an 05' 450r for a friend.. Nice bike, but never serviced since new.
Love the smell of burnt fork oil in the morning..ahh :thumb:

Welcome Dan.....let's see from what I've read here and other threads...Weak knees, limp wrists (:smirk:), bad shoulders, sore backs, tennis elbows, ......dang! :shocked: What a bunch of OOOOOOOOOOLD farts...:P